Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
One of my very favorite jackets today. Unfortunately, getting the real color in photographs is very difficult with this one as there are some cool undertones.

The jacket is a bit darker than this.

Ralph Lauren Vintage 30's style flight jacket. Sort of 37j1-ish:

the external material is a lightweight corded-cotton, sort of N-1 Deck Jacket material but not a thick.

View attachment 399522 View attachment 399523 View attachment 399521 View attachment 399520
Super cool jacket, with snaps on the bottom. Someone really thought that one out!

Motocann

One Too Many
View attachment 399554
45 and rainy. Perfect chance to break out my new Barbour Border with pile lining. Got it at an absolute steal on the bay. Lowballed because it was being sent from Ukraine and I felt I’d have little recourse if it showed up in bad shape. It showed up in perfect shape. I’d planned on spending the night rewaxing and it doesn’t even need that.
Liam would be proud!!

Motocann

One Too Many
tri-jacket.jpg
Tommy from Butterscotch LB is doing another run of these Addict Tri-Jackets! My "go-to" for everyday wear and on the bike.

Motocann

One Too Many
I thought maybe. I mean, I know he was alive in 1995. I sorta lost track after that.

They’re both still around, making music and shaking things up. Noel has a radio show/podcast that’s fun to listen to. Both still making music, both still hate one another. LOL!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
They’re both still around, making music and shaking things up. Noel has a radio show/podcast that’s fun to listen to. Both still making music, both still hate one another. LOL!

Easy to forget them - their shows were ususally somehting between 35 and 37 minutes.

I actually saw Noel with his new outfit some 2, 3 years ago. He pretended to still be that arrogant jerk we loved him for (insulting the audience for asking about "Wonderwall" and the like...), but failed. It was an unexpectedly great evening, and I now fully believe that all that "image" is by now not much more than exactly that.

Motocann

One Too Many
Easy to forget them - their shows were ususally somehting between 35 and 37 minutes.

I actually saw Noel with his new outfit some 2, 3 years ago. He pretended to still be that arrogant jerk we loved him for (insulting the audience for asking about "Wonderwall" and the like...), but failed. It was an unexpectedly great evening, and I now fully believe that all that "image" is by now not much more than exactly that.
Yeah, they’d be the first one to admit all the hype and image is just b.s. But, they wrote some great music. That stands as an undeniable truth, can’t take that away from them. Considering where they came from, it’s amazing what they accomplished.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, they’d be the first one to admit all the hype and image is just b.s. But, they wrote some great music. That stands as an undeniable truth, can’t take that away from them. Considering where they came from, it’s amazing what they accomplished.

Yes, they have! I was studying in London at the time "Definitely Maybe" came out, and I was as poor as one can imagine. I bought the album as a bootleg tape from a Chinese guy in Camden market for 1,5 pound. Never missed a release after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112