Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Holy cow man!! Went almost totally brown!

It did. More obvious in direct sunlight but it definitely did.

I can’t remember what it looked like when new. I need to find some photos.

Edit- Here is one from Aero—

CB994DD8-3152-4250-ACF5-02A79F8E2AE2.jpeg

it has not been that long too and you wear your other jackets in rotation, how does the color fade, evaporated oxidized or bled/ leeched out during riding in the rain?

A little over three years. I don’t wear them everyday but I am active in them. In all sorts of weather like you say.

I always thought it was magic lol. Definitely not a bleeding out.

TLW '90

Practically Family
Today I did a test run adding a fur collar to my Taylor's Chicago PD.
20221215_135219.jpg

The collar I found on Ebay is too big and I don't think I can make it work (I just attached it with some black hockey tape as a test ), but I do like it much more with the faux fur collar and feel it's worth spending more than the $15 this blauer collar cost me on Ebay to have one on it.
I think a brown collar would look much better, but the black doesn't look too bad if that's what I can find.

Last edited:

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It’s a medium. From looking at charts a 40 seems like correct size in the 618?

Yeah, a 40 or 42 would both fit you in the 618/618HH. (With the heavier/stiffer leather and slightly heavier lining, you might go up, so the option is there.) For the 118 (same pattern but numbered one up) it would be 38, as the naked cowhide is really soft so upsizing wouldn’t be necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic