Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

At least for the AM dog jaunt, all the wool.
17630929-188E-4F7A-9F29-2A6B0FC12D56.jpeg

Observe

One Too Many
I usually prefer a simple t-shirt, roll neck or Henley under a x-zip, but I’m trying to experiment more with button down shirts and jackets:

View attachment 477390
I think it's a good, versatile look. It can appear dressed up or down depending on the situation in which you find yourself. It'll get you through most casual situations. Realistically, you can go out wearing pyjamas to most things nowadays, but obviously those of us here are generally operating on a rule set distinct from that. Side note, my girlfriend will tell me I look like I'm "going to church" if I wear an OCBD tucked into a pair of jeans with a leather jacket, a perception based on the more relaxed modern dress code.

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
Did you find a buried treasure with all these jackets? I click every time this thread has been bumped by you. Stellar stuff.
Thanks. I've collected vintage jackets for over 15 years. I never expected I'm still doing when I bought the first jacket:D
Nice jacket. Perfect wrist length. Nice practical leather snaps. I have never seen that. Not even from my old CHP neighbor who had several of them. All his jackets had copper rivets on the belt loops.
Thanks. This jacket was removed the belt loops, and the snap was attached after removing them. This jacket is small and I can't wear a thick knit wear inside, but it's enough warm thanks to a mouton lining:D
_20230101_123328.JPG _20230101_123247.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner