Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jeo

One Too Many
…The eagles should have destroyed the chiefs with that roster…

Yes, we were the better team but our D didn’t show up. Couldn’t even get one stop. So disappointing…but at least it’s back to leather jacket weather.

7E49B134-DD8D-443D-9A28-8FE482C62ED1.jpeg
53EAEC85-0F07-4E26-81D1-F1F6E2150DE4.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
A bit of red with my Cal CHP to celebrate Mahomes winning (yes I know that holding call was terrible. I'm still happy. The eagles should have destroyed the chiefs with that roster.)
View attachment 489291
View attachment 489292
Holding all day long. The fact that the jersey is stretched means that the defender impeded the movement of the receiver.

Gotta call it, I don't care what Philly fans or Lebron James say. Nice jacket btw, sorry for OT, but the internet outrage gets me every time.

Fo0gJY3acAAQLgm-_1_ (1)Final.jpg

jeo

One Too Many
Holding all day long. The fact that the jersey is stretched means that the defender impeded the movement of the receiver.

Gotta call it, I don't care what Philly fans or Lebron James say. Nice jacket btw, sorry for OT, but the internet outrage gets me every time.

View attachment 489297

Ticky tacky call! Let them play, it’s the damn Super Bowl! Wasn’t the only instance of bad refereeing. I’m not saying we lost because of the refs like a lot of people are doing but that call was a bad call.

Damn that fits you so well. What size is yours?
Thanks. Mine is a size 36.

Harris HTM

One Too Many

View attachment 489297
OFF TOPIC: I see you guys are American Football fans - since I know nothing about this sport may I ask: is Karlaftis indeed a good player? I knew his father personally (affiliated in the same faculty), such a tragic loss when he passed away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo