Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
ecNOb12.jpg
td8QPI1.jpg

Denim on denim on the way out,
on the way back it would be leather on denim :cool:hahah already color coordinates for the transformation
uZyT6qK.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
thanks Blaupulp,

I guess I'm inspired by many things I see as picture or in movies, dunno which one in particular, the pockets is obviously inspired by jet pilot jumpsuit, the color is something I want to wear with jeans, I just drew some jackets and I tweaked it around, and then colored it, then tweaking the color from green to blue, and see what other color works with it, so I choose tan or russet, and boom, i brought it to printer shop and put order on my jacket...:confused:

AlexB

One of the Regulars
thanks Blaupulp,

I guess I'm inspired by many things I see as picture or in movies, dunno which one in particular, the pockets is obviously inspired by jet pilot jumpsuit, the color is something I want to wear with jeans, I just drew some jackets and I tweaked it around, and then colored it, then tweaking the color from green to blue, and see what other color works with it, so I choose tan or russet, and boom, i brought it to printer shop and put order on my jacket...:confused:

Awesome! So cool to see that some people still have the passion and creativity to do things different in a world where everything becomes more and more the same and fast fashion is prevalent everywhere.

PS: can I change my „name“ here in the forum?

Cheers
Alex

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Alex, I wanted either a blue or green jacket, but then green leather is not available so I changed it to blue, and since I realize I don't have a "proper jeans" to wear it with, so I got a new jeans, hahah. not much of brainstorming happening really, the other elements like hem cut, collarless thing, they are just recycled ideas from my older jackets basically they all share similar shape that personally works for wearing with untucked shirts or tees. the extra button on the waist tabs is for when the jacket worn open so it won't flare as much as I learn from my other jackets they kind of flare a bit when worn open, some little things I learned from previous jacket that I accidentally did good or did wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner