Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Went home for lunch and rode back to work in a Cal. This one is crazy thick.

23852805-5A00-4450-90BC-7ACB8F204077.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Dragging the Schott out for a little restoration work, still in the LW bootcamp....

8116f36d40391229a25de32c94b08df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robert...this one...this one right here is what your LW wants to grow up and be!!
Man what a perfect piece on so many different levels!!
Bowen

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is marked a medium but the numbers don’t jive with yours. It’s a full 19.5” across the shoulders, 24.75 between the pits. Needless to say I’ve been terrified since you posted the specs on your medium. With this thick Alpaca I never would’ve gotten in it.

Man, I've been worried for you! Strange that they are tagged the same but are clearly different sizes...either way glad it fits you...looks great.

Leither

One of the Regulars
Still looks great on you. And you have to take care of your old friends.

Thanks. Not my crash mercifully. Scored the early 90s R&R on EBay. Love the road warrior look of it. My last bike crash was 1997. Made to measure Branded leather bike suit from the Isle of Man saved my skin and bones down the road. My VFR750 took a beating though. These old Vansons are gorgeous and formidable.

So33

One of the Regulars
UHcr2Oa.jpg
KxU4L3t.jpg

More like jacket for my legs, i was wearing my black cowhide jacket earlier but delivery guy came with this 24oz indigoxindigo jeans, so i took the jacket off to try on this surprisingly soft and easy wearing jeans, still not sure if i would cuff or not. Should I or not?
No cuff is my vote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana