Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
My new Sheene I received a couple days ago! Very happy is an understatement. Julie Leitch built this jacket & im very thankful. Non zip hand warmer pockets, no kidney panels or shoulder gussets. Zip sleeves. Buchanan hunting tartan with black sateen sleeves.
Congrats Jrolfe on a great jacket and welcome to the lounge. Look forward to more from you.
Bowen

dannyk

One Too Many
Aerofan_07 my wife will try and keep me and my wallet in line (cough), but it's so damn tempting for me seeing all these beautiful jackets. It's like eating just one potato chip and putting the bag away.
My gf and I are moving into our first house. She keeps seeing me on TFL and saying why are you buying that, looking at that? I say because once we actually move in and start those mortgage payments I wont be able to afford anything for a long time......thats what I say. What will really happen is Ill be living alone in a storage garage by myself with jackets and boots haha

Cold for LA today...GW Imperial
RNI-Films-IMG-1FFF0854-F2EF-481C-9E7C-7CD0E6885954.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner