Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I finally weightlifted myself out of this jacket. It is already on its way to its new owner. This is my last picture with it: RMC A2
qiaHBPj.jpg

Fonzie

One Too Many
I finally weightlifted myself out of this jacket. It is already on its way to its new owner. This is my last picture with it: RMC A2
qiaHBPj.jpg
What shame, I always thought that that A2 is one of the coolest ones ever and it fits you perfectly.
I can’t understand why would you sell that incredibly good looking (and expensive) jacket.

Leither

One of the Regulars
The finest Highland carnitas. I don't know why I assume Europeans don't eat Mexican food. Probably because I've never met a European that could eat anything spicy. How common are Mexican restaurants in Scotland?

We love spicy food in Leith. We have Mexican, Korean, Japanese, Indian etc restaurants aplenty in Edinburgh. I was in Irvine "Trainspotting" Welsh's favourite burrito place Los Cardos (Mexican for thistle, Scotland's emblem). Delicious street food. Much progress in the best wee country. Hopefully the Donald won't try to buy us

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
The finest Highland carnitas. I don't know why I assume Europeans don't eat Mexican food. Probably because I've never met a European that could eat anything spicy. How common are Mexican restaurants in Scotland?
There are many Mexican resturants in Scotland. There was a real spike of interest in Mexican food following Scotland's campaign in the 1986 Mexico World Cup. Many fans returned from Mexico having embraced the food and culture and many Mexican resturants started to spring up.

There are many Mexican resturants in Scotland. There was a real spike of interest in Mexican food following Scotland's campaign in the 1986 Mexico World Cup. Many fans returned from Mexico having embraced the food and culture and many Mexican resturants started to spring up.

I was in Mexico for the '86 WC. And in Azteca Stadium for Maradona's "Hand of God" goal. The only people in a packed stadium who missed it? The ref and linesman lol. Classic.

View attachment 181524 View attachment 181525 View attachment 181526 View attachment 181527 View attachment 181528 View attachment 181529 Greetings All:
Today....first day of jacket weather. Wasn’t planning on posting but...damn this jacket is amazing!
Infinite humble thanks to @tmitchell59 for making this happen!!
Terry, i owe you, big!
Original Windward.
Be well. Bowen
Ps: house catches on fire i’m grabbing this and leavin the hats!!

Awesome jacket. That said, you better also save a Cal from that house fire. I would never forgive you.

miglan30

Familiar Face
We love spicy food in Leith. We have Mexican, Korean, Japanese, Indian etc restaurants aplenty in Edinburgh. I was in Irvine "Trainspotting" Welsh's favourite burrito place Los Cardos (Mexican for thistle, Scotland's emblem). Delicious street food. Much progress in the best wee country. Hopefully the Donald won't try to buy us

Don't worry, no one wants to buy Scotland, because unfortunately it is filled with Scots.:p

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
What shame, I always thought that that A2 is one of the coolest ones ever and it fits you perfectly.
I can’t understand why would you sell that incredibly good looking (and expensive) jacket.

I did not want to. It simply did not fit comfortably anymore. The chest of the jacket was 2in smaller than my actual chest when I sold it.

Too bad Dude, that RMC was a beauty!
I have not heard too many convincing arguments against the benefits of regular exercise but this right here might be a good one.

Haha thanks! I'm looking for a good replacement. Probably going with an RMC A-1. I'll still have to keep the exercise going, though!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I do morning walk 7 kilos up and downhill last few weeks, resulted in all my jeans getting too tight on the lower leg:eek:... i ease on the walk..... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ