Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Made in USA camelhair coat via Goodwill
IMG_4408.JPG

A-1

One Too Many
I know I need to up my game with these photos but...SB Detroit today while I wait for the Johnson leathers to come back from Alan.
View attachment 70093

Hey Ton,
How is the movability in your jackets? They all look super awesome. However, they are from thick and heavy leathers and fit quite tight, don't they?
I would love to see one or two really beaten up. They must look super cool with that fit.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Hey Ton,
How is the movability in your jackets? They all look super awesome. However, they are from thick and heavy leathers and fit quite tight, don't they?
I would love to see one or two really beaten up. They must look super cool with that fit.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -
This one and the Johnson aren't too bad. Th Vanson...it's a bit more restrictive. No jumping jacks in any of them tho:)

Mark

Practically Family
Superfluous, awesome jacket! A bit off topic, but I am also a big fan of your kitchen. The contrast between the white countertop and the multicolored glass tile backsplash is lovely!

Naa too modern for me!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Superfluous, awesome jacket! A bit off topic, but I am also a big fan of your kitchen. The contrast between the white countertop and the multicolored glass tile backsplash is lovely!

Thanks. The countertop is not white -- its more of a taupe color -- its called Qortstone Wheat:

QS3112.jpg

The island countertop is Caesarstone Mink:

showthumb.php

They work well together.

Naa too modern for me!

Its more contemporary then modern, but certainly not for everyone.

Back to the jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner