Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
B5856EC0-B4B8-4E9E-9E6B-62E3AFDFDD28.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thank you very much. I like all my jackets, but this one is something special. Wearing this one is a pleasure every time. Since I got it, I'm sure I've worn it around 8 hours every day. Lol.

Yes, isn’t it?! LL sheepskin is such a treat! And your jacket just looks awesome!

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
Mr. Old Fashion

Cool!

Certain jackets just beg to be styled in a throwback way, I think.

I just received from @Rosecitymike his (now mine) Aero Highwayman in Connolly Steerhide (this one also formerly belonged to @Monitor).

I found it looks best when worn with clothes that also give off a '50s vibe. For me, it works with some higher-rise chinos and black pebble-grained vintage Nettletons USA longwing shoes. I really like that look for this particular jacket, even though I generally prefer to wear selvedge jeans and boots with my leather jackets.

I don't have a pic of this combo yet, but will get the GF to take one so I can post here.

Cool!

Certain jackets just beg to be styled in a throwback way, I think.

I just received from @Rosecitymike his (now mine) Aero Highwayman in Connolly Steerhide (this one also formerly belonged to @Monitor).

I found it looks best when worn with clothes that also give off a '50s vibe. For me, it works with some higher-rise chinos and black pebble-grained vintage Nettletons USA longwing shoes. I really like that look for this particular jacket, even though I generally prefer to wear selvedge jeans and boots with my leather jackets.

I don't have a pic of this combo yet, but will get the GF to take one so I can post here.
I agree! This jacket has me at a strange place. Was given to me free, unannounced…just appeared at my door, compliments of an incredibly generous member here. The strange place is that I haven’t even looked at the jacket I dropped a grand on since I opened this vintage gem. Not that it matters. Moral of the story is that this is a great community and I am blessed to be a part of it. Good deeds are contagious, and I feel compelled to pass that along. So I will do so very soon. But it for damn sure won’t be this jacket:D

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Great. Congratulations.
The Monza would also interest me. Maybe without shoulder pads in brown or black.

Thanks! I actually really like the shoulder pads. They add a great feel to the jacket imo

Looking awesome. Nicest sheepskin I've ever handled.

Thanks for this Marc, it is really nice. Have never had a sheepskin jacket before but it feels more solid and stiffer than I imagined. It certainly has interesting grain and character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko