Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I am becoming a huge fan of IH. I think their denim and construction is on another level. I am a noob in the denim dept. and only have experience with BS and IH. I thought Brave Star was awesome, and they are, but damn, IH takes it a couple levels higher (along with the price, lol).
I tried a few Brave Star too and found the heavier Japanese denim 17oz or more is nicer than the midweight counterpart. I find the slim taper and true straight as solid patterns. I recently bought preowned IH heavy canvass double knee and cargo pants and the triple seam stitches are insane lol

hughesovka

One of the Regulars
Taylor's Chicago police jacket. Coming back from the store for a night in with the missus. Apologies for my building's awful lighting

IMG_20220114_203248_3~3.jpg

I am becoming a huge fan of IH. I think their denim and construction is on another level. I am a noob in the denim dept. and only have experience with BS and IH. I thought Brave Star was awesome, and they are, but damn, IH takes it a couple levels higher (along with the price, lol).

I’ve got two IH denim vests. Perfect for summer riding. Thick, heavy, awesome. Definitely provide ample protection too.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I tried a few Brave Star too and found the heavier Japanese denim 17oz or more is nicer than the midweight counterpart. I find the slim taper and true straight as solid patterns. I recently bought preowned IH heavy canvass double knee and cargo pants and the triple seam stitches are insane lol
If you like Iron Heart, wait until you try makers like Ooe Yofukuten who have even better construction.

I forgot to share these from Halloween. This was my take on a character from one of my favorite movies. My version isn't perfect especially regarding colors and the boots, but I think I did alright given what I had. I love this Rainbow Country A2 even if it's not exactly an accurate repro ;)
xF6YgAk.jpg

BWvZC1O.jpg

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
If you like Iron Heart, wait until you try makers like Ooe Yofukuten who have even better construction.

I forgot to share these from Halloween. This was my take on a character from one of my favorite movies. My version isn't perfect especially regarding colors and the boots, but I think I did alright given what I had. I love this Rainbow Country A2 even if it's not exactly an accurate repro ;)
xF6YgAk.jpg

BWvZC1O.jpg

Haha, Jake, very good!

One of my favourite movies too. The glove gave you away…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ