Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Stopped by Johnson Leather today, thinking I’d see about ordering a jacket made to spec… they already had it there, on sale. Also, nobody told me I need to do squats, the lock down left me with some serious diaper but and I’m just now seeing it.
18478680-28AD-46E0-888A-601E977FA4BD.jpeg
768A2089-2909-47A3-9B25-4F35284DD9D3.jpeg
7C8C5270-5AB2-4270-B2C7-3037047C961B.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Stopped by Johnson Leather today, thinking I’d see about ordering a jacket made to spec… they already had it there, on sale. Also, nobody told me I need to do squats, the lock down left me with some serious diaper but and I’m just now seeing it. View attachment 418958 View attachment 418959 View attachment 418960

Literally could not get a better fit for you as-is. Looks like your son like it too. Hope it will be his someday after you break it in for him. :)

zebedee

One Too Many
Not sure a cold brew can help during an Ebola-level lockdown. Doesn’t hurt though. Hopefully it will end soon enough.
It helps. It really does. I think end of May before things are back to normal. There must have been some movement from the apartment complex: 'Give that laowai beer!'

It isn't enough beer, but times are hard, etc. :)

zebedee

One Too Many
Do you have enough food?
Yes - I do a lot of cooking and it is much cheaper to buy in bulk, so I have non-perishable food in large quantities. Chinese people often want - and insist on - things being entirely fresh, but it is hard to store green vegetables without blanching them (and even then they take up space). I have lots of frozen meat, tinned tomatoes, industrial quantities of basil, oregano, sage and various peppers and chilli powders and even 15 cans of coconut cream (yeah, I know) as well as flour and an actual pizza oven.

I've been able to survive comfortably without the local gov't food packages although I really, really want several large bottles of Italian red wine, some dark rum, oxo cubes and a cigar.

The non-essential most useful things, though, have been books.

:) J.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider