Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

$10 thrift store Levi’s G N’ R style faded glory type III. My wife and I both wear this jacket. I won today but it looks better on her.
7D1EDD38-0448-4D9D-9D97-17613DE966D7.jpeg

thor

One Too Many
F01E6DFA-3346-458C-BC19-752E72406582.jpeg
938F7FD9-2F6F-4DE7-9807-C55B9023A339.jpeg
5DCE5AD4-8ACB-4FDD-9F3B-A52130A88907.jpeg

Just got this G-1 style Cockpit/Bill’s Khakis jacket off eBay. It’s made of their unique washed/vintage goatskin. Mint condition (tho missing the snap-on fur collar). Lots of pockets, great fit and excellent workmanship. Really lovin’ it (and wearing it, rain or shine!).

roadking04

Practically Family
Lake Erie ehhh….don’t know if you’ve ever mentioned where your from or if I’m just dumb and missed it in the past. But I’m in Buffalo, anywhere close?
I'm from " the Rock n' Roll capital," "The Land", "mistake on the lake", "The CLE", "best location in the nation", "the 216", "C Town". LOL. All that, to say, I live in Cleveland Ohio. :):cool:

dannyk

One Too Many
I'm from " the Rock n' Roll capital," "The Land", "mistake on the lake", "The CLE", "best location in the nation", "the 216", "C Town". LOL. All that, to say, I live in Cleveland Ohio. :):cool:
Been there twice. Found some good spots to eat. Saw the zoo and RoF. Took this last time I was there. The Last Lebron year I believe it was.

Attachments

• 2DC04007-C5B0-4B7F-B5BE-98EEADE99DD6.jpeg
    2DC04007-C5B0-4B7F-B5BE-98EEADE99DD6.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 42

roadking04

Practically Family
Been there twice. Found some good spots to eat. Saw the zoo and RoF. Took this last time I was there. The Last Lebron year I believe it was.
That was our first/only championship in over 50 years. Nobody knew what to do when we won. lol.

Cleveland is a football town first, followed by baseball. Basketball has always been third around here. Local sportstalk radio is always Browns, Browns, Browns, with a little Indians/guardians talk here and there, hardly any time spent talking about the Cavs.

Hope you had a great time and come back soon. The Rock Hall is a gem and we have the Football HOF down the road in Canton.

marker2037

Practically Family
Lake Erie ehhh….don’t know if you’ve ever mentioned where your from or if I’m just dumb and missed it in the past. But I’m in Buffalo, anywhere close?
My Dad grew up in Buffalo (Williamsville) before moving back to New Jersey (where he was born). My aunt stayed, married, had a family there (Tonawanda). Only one of her three kids ended up staying in Buffalo, but I still have at least that connection up there. I love it up there and actually always wanted to live in the area for some time. Unfortunately, my last trip there was this past November for my aunt's funeral. She was my favorite.

dannyk

One Too Many
My Dad grew up in Buffalo (Williamsville) before moving back to New Jersey (where he was born). My aunt stayed, married, had a family there (Tonawanda). Only one of her three kids ended up staying in Buffalo, but I still have at least that connection up there. I love it up there and actually always wanted to live in the area for some time. Unfortunately, my last trip there was this past November for my aunt's funeral. She was my favorite.
Sorry to hear that Buffalo is a bit of a hidden gem. Can’t claim we’re big or have the best of anything. But we have great food, great bars, sports fanatics for Bills and Sabres. Waterfront activities on the lake. Not far from the Falls or Canada. And some of the nicest people. We come together especially in winter to help dig out our neighbors, start a stalled car etc.. lots of parks in Western New York.

marker2037

Practically Family
Sorry to hear that Buffalo is a bit of a hidden gem. Can’t claim we’re big or have the best of anything. But we have great food, great bars, sports fanatics for Bills and Sabres. Waterfront activities on the lake. Not far from the Falls or Canada. And some of the nicest people. We come together especially in winter to help dig out our neighbors, start a stalled car etc.. lots of parks in Western New York.
I love all of Upstate NY as well. Went comping every year in 1,000 Islands. My dad died before we ever ended up purchasing a summer home up there, but my mom now has owned a trailer up there for about 10 years and goes up for the summers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk