Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Spending a week and half in Scotland with my three adult kids. Of course I had to swing us by Aero. I certainly don‘t NEED another leather jacket but when Denny pulled out this Board Racer in green “Kelpie” leather and the fit seemed pretty spot on...well... View attachment 427064 View attachment 427065 View attachment 427066 View attachment 427067
that's a great looking jacket and really nice fit. What size is that? The specs on BR always scare me away, but I think they fit different than how they measure.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Twill Gabardine & buffalo Leather Thedi

C660A86E-D68B-4DAE-864A-8B256DC4B7D0.jpeg
F7C5E7AA-B448-4CF8-B54A-94843F897067.jpeg

dwilson

A-List Customer
Apologies for the bathroom selfie and also not wearing a jacket but I just got these Bob Dong short sleeve flannels from aliexpress and I’m really pleased with the quality and materials. Continue to be impressed with the CN repro scene.

Attachments

• A0C3C17B-912F-49A7-9DFB-7D0712E38681.jpeg
    A0C3C17B-912F-49A7-9DFB-7D0712E38681.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Been wearing this RMC Jh1 hard past handful of days. Getting teacore breakthrough on a lot of edges already. Jacket is cut so perfectly. Just rests effortlessly on my body and leather is the best I got in all my collection. Count me in on the RMC fan club.

Decisions need to be made now because this is probably going to be my go to black jacket and so the back and forth quest to shrink down the collection hopefully a few more continues.

20220520_095244.jpg
20220520_094940.jpg

Joshua Holland

Familiar Face
Wearing a SOSO Clothing leather jacket. They make made to measure jeans, shirts and jackets at reasonable prices. With my very long and lean build I find it hard to find a good fit and love their shirts. They just started doing leather so I figured I'd give it a try. Not at the level of LL, Aero etc but nice stuff.

Main feedback I'm looking for, what do you think of the length? My feeling is might be on the short side.

IMG_9499.jpeg

IMG_9489.jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Wearing a SOSO Clothing leather jacket. They make made to measure jeans, shirts and jackets at reasonable prices. With my very long and lean build I find it hard to find a good fit and love their shirts. They just started doing leather so I figured I'd give it a try. Not at the level of LL, Aero etc but nice stuff.

Main feedback I'm looking for, what do you think of the length? My feeling is might be on the short side.

View attachment 427350
View attachment 427351
style wise, the length is correct. For my own preference, yeah, I'd say you're about .5 inch short as I like to cover most of the belt line if not all. But we're talking micro issues here, you're 98% there to my tastes.

Viking752

Practically Family
More of a try on as the Florida heat has moved in but I am missing the leather weather already. Every time I get obsessed over the next cross zip I put on this HD Shovelhead and it reminds me of how near perfect it fits me. Just an easy to throw on piece that I truly enjoy wearing, and that weathered brown.
EE91EFFE-31FD-4BA2-8444-3E7ACF23B02D.jpeg
45481CA7-F3BE-46D9-BD9F-95F6A54A1D83.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 427350
View attachment 427351

The length looks spot on for a trucker. Any longer and it would’ve been ruined imo

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
My new (new fit) RMC BUCO J-24
Been wearing this RMC Jh1 hard past handful of days. Getting teacore breakthrough on a lot of edges already. Jacket is cut so perfectly. Just rests effortlessly on my body and leather is the best I got in all my collection. Count me in on the RMC fan club.

Decisions need to be made now because this is probably going to be my go to black jacket and so the back and forth quest to shrink down the collection hopefully a few more continues.

View attachment 427342 View attachment 427343
Want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ