Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
As always, a matter of personal preference. For me it would be too much, except maybe for motorcycling. But for someone else? Why not.

I think I agree with you. I’m not riding a motorcycle but a bicycle. This gear worked for bicycle as well actually.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
This Jelado "Badass" jacket (yes they really named it that ) is one of my favourites. After grabbing a few of their pieces, they've really gained my favour. It's in a nice French pique fabric with my ideal cropped fit, lovely texture and details.

305847725_508777147918546_3962238834897081131_n.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
EA29DD45-F2FA-4DA8-A36C-DFFB1241E79B.jpeg

Finally cooled down enough to wear my Levi’s leather trucker. BTW, for those who didn’t know, there are two iterations of this jacket. The older version with buttons, and the newer version with snaps. After some searching, I was able to snag this one from a local dude selling second hand stuff. Good things come to those who wait, indeed!

Again thanks for having me on this forum. I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone’s posts!

Last edited:
View attachment 450899
Finally cooled down enough to wear my Levi’s leather trucker. BTW, for those who didn’t know, there are two iterations of this jacket. The older version with buttons, and the newer version with snaps. After some searching, I was able to snap this one from a local dude selling second hand stuff. Good things come to those who wait, indeed!

Again thanks for having me on this forum. I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone’s posts!
What’s the scoop on the denim vest underneath?

The Ike. Honestly still on the fence. In my mind it fits into a slot that could be filled by a Highwayman or an A2 (or a few others) and I’m not sure if I’d like one of those more. Still though I enjoy wearing it

View attachment 450905 View attachment 450906
It is kind of a combination of both those styles, but omits the muffin top created by knits on an a-2. . I’ll say this much, it doesn’t hold a candle next to your PHWM, which in my mind better fills the slot the jacket might otherwise occupy.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
20220914_070753.jpg 20220914_070813.jpg 20220914_070854.jpg
Indigoxblack 13oz iirc type3 from morning walk, i lost all my notes about first wear and washes of all my denim with my old phone, so probably about 4yrs of frequent wear and less than 5 washes, i like those fading black painted brass buttons, last few months i ve been wearing it with that permanent 2xcuff to get the black side to fade.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
It is kind of a combination of both those styles, but omits the muffin top created by knits on an a-2. . I’ll say this much, it doesn’t hold a candle next to your PHWM, which in my mind better fills the slot the jacket might otherwise occupy.
Yeah man. That one looked FANTASTIC was just unfortunately a little too tight.

I have been considering a non Premier HWM or a LW Suburban on and off for a while now. Pretty sure I’ll end up going for one eventually…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk