Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

What leather is that? Wondering if I could order an Aero trucker in that...
That’s the first thing I thought too. Or a CR. It’s rust goat suede. Can’t say enough about it. It feels like luxury. I feel just like Jerry when George sees his jacket. It’s insanely soft. A legit blanket. I was chatting with Ken about it and he feels it’s the best hide Aero has ever offered. I can see why. He also told me not to baby it, but I scotch guarded it immediately anyway. LOL. It’s definitely a jacket that I will be wearing by choice. If that makes sense. I’ll have to get better pics. These aren’t well documented. They deserve to be imo.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
That’s the first thing I thought too. Or a CR. It’s rust goat suede. Can’t say enough about it. It feels like luxury. I feel just like Jerry when George sees his jacket. It’s insanely soft. A legit blanket. I was chatting with Ken about it and he feels it’s the best hide Aero has ever offered. I can see why. He also told me not to baby it, but I scotch guarded it immediately anyway. LOL. It’s definitely a jacket that I will be wearing by choice. If that makes sense. I’ll have to get better pics. These aren’t well documented. They deserve to be imo.
Beautiful goat suede - or is it roughout?

A trucker would be great in that. Edit - it already is, @Robbie79 has an Aero trucker in that suede.

Last edited:

A trucker would be great in that. Edit - it already is, @Robbie79 has an Aero trucker in that suede.
It’s rough out! Finished side under the liner.
Holy Hell!!!!!!!!! This is Goat Suede?????!??!?!?!!!!! Goat RoughOut???? I'm speechless................
Man it’s honestly just pure luxury. I don’t know how else to describe it. It’s velvet smooth. Soft, thick and lightweight. Pure class!

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Man it’s honestly just pure luxury. I don’t know how else to describe it. It’s velvet smooth. Soft, thick and lightweight. Pure class!
Looks and sounds epic!!! If you get the chance, drop us some more photos!!! Real Rough Out is bitchen!!! It seems like you been a LITTLE quiet lately .............The calm before the storm I guess.......... I keep thinking of that scene in True Romance when Drexel (Gary Oldman) is making fun of Clarence (Christian Slater as Clarence Worley) and his apparent vigilantism when he harkens back to an old Charles Bronson movie and mockingly exclaims "MISTER MAJESTYK!!!!!"

This looks so delicate ........ but its tougher than it looks if its Rough Out Goat!!!!!!!!! Goat is tough hide!!! Again---MAS FOTOS!!!!!!!! THEEEE JERRY JACKET!!!!!!!!!! Damn this is cool!!!!!

nickv

One of the Regulars
I’m in love. Right up my alley. The rough out is just really something to behold. Feels like velvet. Earns it’s moniker.
Aero Majestic
View attachment 452871
This jacket looks amazing on you Tony! ive seen it on Aero's website numerous times but just glanced over it, and never seen may other pics of it on someone. Just this one pic of you wearing it has thrown my notion of "not needing anymore jackets" out the window. Now im seeing this as my next "in the near future" jacket purchase.
Thanks a lot!!:eek:

Davisleathernyc

Familiar Face
Aero 60s Trousers
Ford work jacket
01ABBDEC-3877-4891-83BF-4BBF4476D438.jpeg
68369A02-74EC-47F6-96D4-F69A79CD4955.jpeg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab

You can't go wrong with an Aero Trucker made of rust goat suede! I love mine: I chose Troy Mills blanket lining - here you go:

1663935413519.png

1663935443515.png

1663935462683.png

@ton312 Congrats - it looks amazing and perfect fit! I fully agree with you in all points and was ofter considering another jacket made of this leather since I received it almost two years ago.

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
You can't go wrong with an Aero Trucker made of rust goat suede! I love mine: I choose Troy Mills blanket lining - here you go:

View attachment 452931
View attachment 452932

View attachment 452933

@ton312 Congrats - it looks amazing and perfect fit! I fully agree with you in all points and was ofter considering another jacket made of this leather since I received it almost two years ago.
If you ever decide to move it, let me know! We take pretty much the same size in jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider