Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Lovely sunday evening in Hamburg. Pike Brother Dungerees and a Simmons Built 1930 Half Belt. The Half Belt is made from thick, but smooth, seal goat.

27EAE253-49B6-4AD8-891A-7FDC2B3227C7.jpeg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After wearing really only beanies and trucker caps for the last few years, I stumbled across my old Stetson Hatteras.
If I remember correctly, the cap is around 10 to 12 years old. Maybe I should wear them more often.
D5A58E4E-3F9D-4E55-917B-7FD4B3CB4F99_1_201_a.jpeg

After wearing really only beanies and trucker caps for the last few years, I stumbled across my old Stetson Hatteras.
If I remember correctly, the cap is around 10 to 12 years old. Maybe I should wear them more often.
View attachment 455195
Can't go wrong with a newsboy. I've been building a quiet collection of them myself, as well as stingy brimmed fedoras and greek fisherman caps.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Agree. I’ve been in flat caps for 30 years. I have spring/summer weight and fall winter weight. It’s rare that i’m not wearing one.
@ton312 as you know losing Hats plus was a crushing blow. I started going there every fall around 10 years old when my dad would get a new hat and a new pair of work boots from the 6 corners Sears.

Al 916

One Too Many
Agree. I’ve been in flat caps for 30 years. I have spring/summer weight and fall winter weight. It’s rare that i’m not wearing one.
@ton312 as you know losing Hats plus was a crushing blow. I started going there every fall around 10 years old when my dad would get a new hat and a new pair of work boots from the 6 corners Sears.
Since I was 18 (with leather or field jacket)

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought my first flat cap about 40 years ago. Then had phases every now and then when I wore different ones of them and then again not. Let's see how it looks soon. lol

That whole area around 6 corners is so much different! There was a really great workwear store just south of Irving on Cicero that is closed now too. It's just weird. Same when you go a bit north toward Foster and Cicero. Giant Target and 5 below, Starbucks, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ