Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

breezer

Practically Family
Aero Bronco black/green

Attachments

• IMG_7946.jpg
    IMG_7946.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 91
Miss my Octagon, it's now at Vanson repair department (-1.75" sleeves and -1" hem)

Glad I have two octagon pieces. Awesome hide and breaks in wonderfully. Miss the X hide too. The black portions of the vest are made of it, but no more jackets in X in my closet.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Cant better a Dominator. So great!

Is that the standard horsehide?
It is the standard horse. I grabbed a stock size off the rack since the measurements were spot on with my premier highwayman. I have a brown dominator in Veg sheep and I love it, it’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever put on. For the black one, I wanted something a little tougher feeling than the sheep. I considered ordering vegecow, but with the wait time and up charge, I figured I could add a dyed through chrome tanned jacket to my lineup since all my others are veg tanned. I’m quite pleased with it. The hide is not as visually appealing as my BB Vicenza or black Badalassi, but it is very thick, supple, and easy to get along with right out of the box.

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
It is the standard horse. I grabbed a stock size off the rack since the measurements were spot on with my premier highwayman. I have a brown dominator in Veg sheep and I love it, it’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever put on. For the black one, I wanted something a little tougher feeling than the sheep. I considered ordering vegecow, but with the wait time and up charge, I figured I could add a dyed through chrome tanned jacket to my lineup since all my others are veg tanned. I’m quite pleased with it. The hide is not as visually appealing as my BB Vicenza or black Badalassi, but it is very thick, supple, and easy to get along with right out of the box.
The Dominator is such a classic - I love mine too - its in the black vegecow and I have to say if I had to grab only one jacket from my collection in a house fire, it would be that one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ