Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Himel The Imperial Black Horsehide. Bought from @Brandrea33 and one of my absolute favourites. Just a pleasure to wear; much more so
E4E2E379-F592-4A42-8599-D02277D8FAC7.jpeg
than it’s brown counterpart.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Why is that?

Leather is a bit thinner and lighter and considerably more pliable. Almost a little bit of stretch to it (think Badalassi, only lighter). The brown jacket is still quite unyielding, even after two years of emulate wear. The pattern is quite close-fitting in the midsection, so it is a question of ease of motion too.
I do like both iterations, but the black one brings a big smile to my face every time I put it on.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
In rust I trust! I actually love this bargain bin trucker. I gave up on my suede trucker pursuit some time ago….sort of lost interest in the style. This one has rekindled the love. The collar and the length feel just right for the style.
View attachment 456232 View attachment 456233
That is a signature Ton collar if ever I’ve seen one. Great looking jacket. Does your majestic get jealous?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I think (yeah right) this is our last hot week. Still coming up to 90s but supposed to drop to 70s next week and maybe some 50s at night. Of course, I'll be in Austin then for a quick trip, where it'll be close to 90s LOL. Can't win. But some stunning jackets past couple pages. Glad to see them coming out of hibernation and into the wild.

I added a couple more and a new Field Leather hopefully incoming next couple weeks. Now need to sell a few more for sure. But it's going to be a great season!

roadking04

Practically Family
54 degrees and sunny. Great day in Cleveland, Ohio. Oiled up my JL and gave my new 25oz. IH888 jeans a go. What a great combo for cold weather rides. I'm sure they will perform well under terrible conditions. The JL just works great in the cold. The extra inch on the 888s makes all the difference over the 634s in the cold. Plus the tighter/stiffer weave really cuts the wind down.

20221008_161325.jpg
20220910_084717.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ