Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Always feel guilty when wearing leather at a petting farm...
RMC a1
SmartSelect_20221009_194418_Gallery.jpg
20221009_150100(0).jpg

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Yes, very comfortable. Probably because the leather is rather thinner. At least thinner than my green one. And the dogstooth wool lining is perfect for the fall weather.
View attachment 456648
I have a dominator in brown sheep, that I picked up second hand. Love the dogs tooth lining! Mine is the unquilted red stuff. I think they call it sailcloth, which is very nice to wear. I imagine that the wool is a bit warmer though, and it looks fantastic against the brown.

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
Yes, very comfortable. Probably because the leather is rather thinner. At least thinner than my green one. And the dogstooth wool lining is perfect for the fall weather.
View attachment 456648
I have two LLs in the racing green - a Western and a Super Phantom - without doubt the 2 most comfy and best fitting jackets in my collection. I am very tempted to go for a brown Super Monza in it, but the next LL cab off the rack before that will be a red Corsair in HH…..these 2 are hopefully on the horizon for spring 2023. Is your brown Corsair the lighter or darker brown sheep? I think the SM in it could look great, and its elasticity seems perfect for a cross zip like that. I think it should also age v nicely, especially with the cross hatched padding, but I don't think I have ever seen that combo of colour, hide and model in photos anywhere….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112