Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Another McCoys Nelson day and, in a break with what seems to be TFL tradition, a photo of me sitting down wearing it.
PXL_20221102_095240249~2.jpg

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
My absolute favorite jacket today. This is the one that started it all for me back in 2019. The one Carrie told me not to buy, my yeah I know it’s too small but that’s ok because I didn’t eat this week and I’m playing a show tonight Board Racer. After 3 years it’s like a well broken in second skin, only it’s torture when zipped.. size 36, my other BRs are 40’s. I still LOVE it
9D3C9A1B-A321-479E-AC5D-6CEA93A23B91.jpeg
559E5838-36F5-444A-92AC-4C509928DBE1.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
This Iron Heart Split Steer Trucker doesn't photograph well, but trust me... the leather is amazing! Super easy to wear, cozy and warm. Although, being a button up the wind gets past the front of the jacket a bit. Especially on a cold day like today.

If any of you are interested in seeing a video of me riding this sweet 1967 Triumph, check out Motocann on IG!
Have a great evening!
split steer jacket 2.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
This Iron Heart Split Steer Trucker doesn't photograph well, but trust me... the leather is amazing! Super easy to wear, cozy and warm. Although, being a button up the wind gets past the front of the jacket a bit. Especially on a cold day like today.

If any of you are interested in seeing a video of me riding this sweet 1967 Triumph, check out Motocann on IG!
Have a great evening!
View attachment 461867
I‘ve been checking those out. Numbers wise the sleeves seem long. How are yours?

Motocann

One Too Many
My absolute favorite jacket today. This is the one that started it all for me back in 2019. The one Carrie told me not to buy, my yeah I know it’s too small but that’s ok because I didn’t eat this week and I’m playing a show tonight Board Racer. After 3 years it’s like a well broken in second skin, only it’s torture when zipped.. size 36, my other BRs are 40’s. I still LOVE it View attachment 461832 View attachment 461833
It might feel small- but it looks good on you! Shoulders and sleeves look right

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
It might feel small- but it looks good on you! Shoulders and sleeves look right
Thanks man! Really only feels small when I zip it up. It’s a t shirt only jacket for sure. That Triumph of yours is a beaut!! I have my eye on a Thruxton TFC.. I’ve entered the “negotiation” phase with the wife, haha. She’s not the biggest fan of bikes.

Motocann

One Too Many
Thanks man! Really only feels small when I zip it up. It’s a t shirt only jacket for sure. That Triumph of yours is a beaut!! I have my eye on a Thruxton TFC.. I’ve entered the “negotiation” phase with the wife, haha. She’s not the biggest fan of bikes.
Hey, thanks. I have a Thruxton R 1200, it’s a beautiful motorcycle. Have you seen the new Thruxton chrome? Just released.
Yeah, getting around the wife is a challenge fer sure. I had motorcycles when I met my wife so she knew what she was getting into. But hey… life is short, everyone deserves a nice motorcycle to ride! ;-) Cheers!

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
^^ thumbs up on the Thruxton R. I need to take a closer look at the Chrome! I just love what triumph did with the TFC, such an artful scheme all around. I gave up the bikes when we got married, but she let me buy a Viper, so she’s not all bad, I suppose. Compromise ya know.. I moved the car along, so it’s gotta be time for another bike. Am I wrong?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My absolute favorite jacket today. This is the one that started it all for me back in 2019. The one Carrie told me not to buy, my yeah I know it’s too small but that’s ok because I didn’t eat this week and I’m playing a show tonight Board Racer. After 3 years it’s like a well broken in second skin, only it’s torture when zipped.. size 36, my other BRs are 40’s. I still LOVE it View attachment 461832 View attachment 461833
For my taste, the jacket fits perfectly and does not look too small.
A board racer I would order exactly the same.

Motocann

One Too Many
^^ thumbs up on the Thruxton R. I need to take a closer look at the Chrome! I just love what triumph did with the TFC, such an artful scheme all around. I gave up the bikes when we got married, but she let me buy a Viper, so she’s not all bad, I suppose. Compromise ya know.. I moved the car along, so it’s gotta be time for another bike. Am I wrong?
The Thruxton TFC is pretty much as close to perfection as you can get in a motorcycle. We’re living in the golden age of the motorcycle right now.

No argument from me, always a good time to get yourself a motorcycle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch