Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Standard size 40.
Pit to pit 21.5”-22”

Thank you mate!
I had a remarkable one I sold because it was a hair tight and short for me, size 40. I know it does you no good now, but it's funny because that jacket sat around in classifieds for a while. It's funny how some jackets get hot from time to time around here. Anyway, good news is they're out there. Mid 80s to mid 90s the golden era for them. Look for a low number on the ID that's usually on the inside leather somewhere. I'd have to referesh my memory, I forget how the sequence goes, but anything sub 50k number range I think was around this time frame. Not exact science, but that reference with a talon zip and certain label gets you pretty close.

Kenan

A-List Customer
I had a remarkable one I sold because it was a hair tight and short for me, size 40. I know it does you no good now, but it's funny because that jacket sat around in classifieds for a while. It's funny how some jackets get hot from time to time around here. Anyway, good news is they're out there. Mid 80s to mid 90s the golden era for them. Look for a low number on the ID that's usually on the inside leather somewhere. I'd have to referesh my memory, I forget how the sequence goes, but anything sub 50k number range I think was around this time frame. Not exact science, but that reference with a talon zip and certain label gets you pretty close.
Thank you for the tips on how to spot
Them!

MoFo

Familiar Face
Levi's vintage fit sherpa cord trucker
20221206_061449.jpg
20221206_061609.jpg

Whitters

One of the Regulars
2°C this morning, ice on my car.
Time for the big guns...

RMC D1 (old) made in Britain
Really warm, I was comfortably able to wear just a t-shirt underneath.
Sorry for the arty photo walking on my own this morning so had to do a bathroom shot, not very flattering light.

SmartSelect_20221206_101049_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm