Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Regius corded square pocket jacket pattern test. This is someone else's jacket/size. Just trying out the square corded pockets. This pattern test jacket has like 4 different leathers, from different Horweens to Shinki. The final build is gonna make some one very happy.

IMG_2366.JPG
IMG_2373.JPG
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2397.JPG

Regius corded square pocket jacket pattern test. This is someone else's jacket/size. Just trying out the square corded pockets. This pattern test jacket has like 4 different leathers, from different Horweens to Shinki. The final build is gonna make some one very happy.

View attachment 487188 View attachment 487189 View attachment 487190 View attachment 487191
I'll say...@Regius has fixed the "pant-leg" sleeve issue. I personally prefer the non-half-belt versions, but well done!

TLW '90

Practically Family
I just got this big Smith in the mail that I'm wearing today, but I'm not too crazy about the fit.
20230206_125946.jpg

It's a nice dark blue denim, the quality overall is nice, I like the blanket lining, and I like the shoulder gussets on the back.
The shoulders hang over a bit and the sleeves are a little long though.

20230206_131749.jpg
20230206_131719.jpg

overall for a 36 regular the fit is fine except for the shoulders and sleeve length.
It's a passable fit I think, but not the most ideal.

hughesovka

One of the Regulars
I just got this big Smith in the mail that I'm wearing today, but I'm not too crazy about the fit.
View attachment 487289
It's a nice dark blue denim, the quality overall is nice, I like the blanket lining, and I like the shoulder gussets on the back.

View attachment 487291 View attachment 487290
overall for a 36 regular the fit is fine except for the shoulders and sleeve length.
I had a wrangler that was similar to this in black denim with sherpa lining. Absolutely loved it

Motocann

One Too Many
View attachment 487289

View attachment 487291 View attachment 487290
That’s a size 36?? Either it was mid-labeled or oversized for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko