Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1682445396210.jpeg
1682445506243.jpeg

It will be a girl this time! Hoping one day she will develop a fondness for leather jackets like Mr.Propers little one...

Although that may bankrupt me
I remember watching my friends with little boys and seeing how nuts they were, I was thankful to have a little girl. Now that she’s 13 I see that little boys merely front load the parental punishment. Little girls wait until around 11-13 to really let the parents have it. So you’ve got that to look forward to. :p

mvilla

A-List Customer
I remember watching my friends with little boys and seeing how nuts they were, I was thankful to have a little girl. Now that she’s 13 I see that little boys merely front load the parental punishment. Little girls wait until around 11-13 to really let the parents have it. So you’ve got that to look forward to. :p
Oh Lord... I'm almost there... Mine is 10 and is starting to give me the headaches

Leigh H

Practically Family

Haha I’m 100% with you on that! My girl is 11 and it feels like she’s already turned into teenager.

Haha I’m 100% with you on that! My girl is 11 and it feels like she’s already turned into teenager.
I was just in the car, telling my daughter how much I miss her being little and how much I love her and you know…dad stuff. Her response:

“Yer mom”.

Somehow this simple stupid phrase has survived generations. Even more perplexing is why I laughed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy