Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Looks geat!

Looking at the measurements of this model, I´d have trouble zipping it at the waist while shoulers and chest would be spot-on/generous.
This beauty is a prime reason to maintain the great shape you´re in!
Thanks Tom. I think you could easily replace " maintain the great shape you're in" with " a desperately futile attempt to kling to the physique of my youth; with an ego driven-self centeredness and a princess like vain attitude that could easily bee seen as immature for a man my age" :)

Thanks Tom. I think you could easily replace " maintain the great shape you're in" with " a desperately futile attempt to kling to the physique of my youth; with an ego driven-self centeredness and a princess like vain attitude that could easily bee seen as immature for a man my age" :)
Makes two of us and proud of it but all that aside that CHP is spot on!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Just received this awesome Cal Straight Zip. I'm open and hoping for some opinions on fit. The side adjusters are maxed out, ( I might need to lay off the stirfry and I.P.As for a bit). She was a bit tight going on in general, but loosened up after about five minutes. I'm used to a more " generous fit" but I assume these were designed to be more form fitting.
Not uncomfortable to wear but I'm still "green" enough to let my enthusiasm cloud my vision; enough that I may look ridiculous and be totally oblivious-but I'm pretty certain that's not the case here:) View attachment 543778

That looks terrific on you dude! If it's not uncomfortable to wear I'd say that is a jackpot.

I love this on you! The fit, the leather, the collar. Superb!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Johnson Grizzly
Horween Essex
Still too warm but getting ready for fall.
IMG_0639.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy