Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Brandnew Starfleet Autumn Jacket.

Just joking. Storebrand mix jacket Softshell/Fleece. Cozy. :)

Attachments

• IMGP9525.JPG
    IMGP9525.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMGP9526.JPG
    IMGP9526.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMGP9527.JPG
    IMGP9527.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 60

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
You're going to have to drop the "almost" and pony up for a new domain and IG.
Haha true, but I'm kind of attached to my old name. I do wish I could change my name on here, though.

Dude, your photos have finally caught up with your steez. With the right B/W filter, you'd be right out of 1948. Second thought, 1952. Hey, it's the minutia that counts.

Thanks! I'm basically doing vintage cosplay at this point, but I'm comfortable with that. I would like to try doing b/w filters. I've actually seen a vintage photo that looks exactly like an outfit I've worn. I wasn't even trying to replicate it.

Motocann

One Too Many
How do find the IH split steer in terms of comfort and weight compared to the denim?. I got an IH type 3 cord jacket a while ago which is a great fit, would love something in suede also.
It’s a pretty heavy jacket. They make a sheep skin now, that they released this past year. It’s about half the weight. It’s really personal preference. Obviously sheep skin isn’t going to take the wear, long term, as steer hide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy