Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

cbez

One Too Many
Find myself reaching for this flat head a lot just from a comfort level
20231103_093652.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket! Is that the size 44 from the Classifieds? I don’t think you should go any smaller than this. Looks pretty perfect to my eye.

Glad that it is with a good home. This one tempted me a lot. I guess, it would have been just a hair too tight on me.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WIP OG chore coat. This thing is pretty hideous to look at but man it works. Super warm, far too warm for the afternoon but it’s just an absolute delight to keep warm in and move around. Also important to note this is a size small w/ 20” shoulder and 24” p2p:D
View attachment 557182 View attachment 557183
I have no doubt I will wear this everyday that hits below freezing. I have become a fan of functionally ugly gear.

Some XL...:D

Chore.jpg

Carhartt1.jpg

Arc.jpg

Some XL...:D

Chore.jpg

Carhartt1.jpg

Arc.jpg
I’ll be honest…. The chore coat has rapidly become my absolute favorite piece of outerwear. It’s been too warm for it most afternoons but these mornings have been in the 30’s and for walking the dog or doing any kind of yard work it’s an absolute dream. I’m fighting my instinct to ditch everything else and just buy this in every color. I’ve worn it every single morning since it arrived and it’s made my life easier. They may not be the sexiest jackets but man they are actually worth the dough. One of the few items I’ve actually felt that way about! I can do jumping jacks in this thing and the body doesn’t move and the sleeves don’t ride up even an 8th of an inch.
IMG_4460.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo