Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aero-Cheyenne-Raincoat today

FP.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Hell yeah, what a great addition to your collection! Glad it arrived safely and fits so well, couldn’t have went to a better home! Can’t wait to see more of it!

The story:

A couple of weeks ago I spotted this Durable, it was listed on some Canadian vintage dealer's webstore as a 'rare 70s jacket size XS'. Ptp was said to be 19.5 which is way too small for me. I quickly shared the link with @jeo as that's roughly his size and he immediately bought the jacket.

Turned out the jacket actually has a ptp of 23.5 which is spot on my size. Lucky for me @jeo granted me first dibs as I was the one who found the listing.

I couldn't be more happy with this one: perfect fit, nicest leather and very good condition. At first Jeo thought part of the lining was replaced since it shows almost no wear. Turns out to be all original. What a gem, a great addition to my collection.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
The story:

A couple of weeks ago I spotted this Durable, it was listed on some Canadian vintage dealer's webstore as a 'rare 70s jacket size XS'. Ptp was said to be 19.5 which is way too small for me. I quickly shared the link with @jeo as that's roughly his size and he immediately bought the jacket.

Turned out the jacket actually has a ptp of 23.5 which is spot on my size. Lucky for me @jeo granted me first dibs as I was the one who found the listing.

I couldn't be more happy with this one: perfect fit, nicest leather and very good condition. At first Jeo thought part of the lining was replaced since it shows almost no wear. Turns out to be all original. What a gem, a great addition to my collection.
Wow @Marc mndt Durable jackets are like trophies. Curious story in three ways: 1) the incognito of this jacket to be found, 2) its actual size, so the significance of considering many sellers don't know how to measure and 3) the brotherhood in TFL @jeo
¡Mi enhorabuena!

Ranch coat 2 of 3 post wash. I love these things. Full spectrum/full cowboy all winter long. This one is a Roebucks from 1975.
I like these over the shorter Sherpa truckers and the 70’s era Sherpa is so deep. Like diving into a denim wrapped marshmallow.
IMG_4954.jpeg
IMG_4769.jpeg

I want the brown one bad…
IMG_4764.jpeg

Giddy up! I figure my wife and I will take turns wearing these. She likes them too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran