Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Filson Forestry Cruiser and wrapping paper plaid for shirt
IMG_1165.jpeg

zebedee

One Too Many
Tan steer hide Café Racer jacket. This hide is one that Aero seems to get in quite rarely. It's thick, heavy and has taken longer to be really flexible than any other jacket I've owned. I'm wearing it whenever I can and trying to soften it up.

Photo on 22-12-2023 at 12.36 PM.jpg

I'll probably give up and wear the Work Coat later.

DA59C0BB-8A07-469F-8CD3-4F90C7D5DD48.jpeg

I've ordered a Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory which might arrive today. I think they look really good and would make a nice alternative jacket to leather in the oddly cold weather that HK is experiencing these days.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tan steer hide Café Racer jacket. This hide is one that Aero seems to get in quite rarely. It's thick, heavy and has taken longer to be really flexible than any other jacket I've owned. I'm wearing it whenever I can and trying to soften it up.

View attachment 572585

I'll probably give up and wear the Work Coat later.

View attachment 572586

I've ordered a Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory which might arrive today. I think they look really good and would make a nice alternative jacket to leather in the oddly cold weather that HK is experiencing these days.
I like this tan steerhide, even if it looks heavy. I could well imagine making a halfbelt out of it ;)

Edward

Bartender
Filson Forestry Cruiser and wrapping paper plaid for shirt
View attachment 572433

I really like this! Very classic look to it, like 1930s hunting gear. Nods to military field jackets while remaining identifiably civilian.

I didn’t choose the cowboy life, it chose me. LOL. Taking this one to my tailor to have the sleeves ends finished, I had to let them out as they were way too short. I feel like a sawed off shotgun and a bowler hat would really complete the look. Schott rancher.
View attachment 572638 View attachment 572639

Love this! I'm a big fan of this more subtle style of Western gear. Would be fab in a heavy canvas with a shearling or blanket lining too!

I really like this! Very classic look to it, like 1930s hunting gear. Nods to military field jackets while remaining identifiably civilian.

Love this! I'm a big fan of this more subtle style of Western gear. Would be fab in a heavy canvas with a shearling or blanket lining too!
I love the 70’s Scott ranch wear. I’m always scanning. They were frisky with suede in the 70’s. The second one is actually a Buckboard
IMG_6131.jpeg
IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6128.jpeg

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I didn’t choose the cowboy life, it chose me. LOL. Taking this one to my tailor to have the sleeves ends finished, I had to let them out as they were way too short. I feel like a sawed off shotgun and a bowler hat would really complete the look. Schott rancher.

Add a painted horse named Gypsy. Also add a nickname, maybe " Tony, the Terror from Chicago" :)

Edward

Bartender
I love the 70’s Scott ranch wear. I’m always scanning. They were frisky with suede in the 70’s. The second one is actually a Buckboard View attachment 572651 View attachment 572652

View attachment 572653

There's a lot to like from the 70s. Too modern an era for me much of the time, but those first two, as with a lot of stuff made then, could pass for a few decades older. The joy of that is they tend to be much more affordable (and less fragile, so much more wearable) than actual 40s stuff...

Yamahana

One Too Many
A non boot wearing cowboy from Chicago would have to be named after a “Chuck”
IMG_7588.jpeg

Therefore “The Rifleman” as in Chuck Conners

IMG_7589.jpeg

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
This is an unbelievably cool jacket. The pockets almost give it a safari vibe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot