Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Yamahana

One Too Many
IMG_8550.jpeg
IMG_8399.jpeg
IMG_8469.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Congrats! Probably my favourite jacket in their lineup. Perfect fit, I dare say.

How is the zipper? Looks a bit fiddly, which always stresses me out in an expensive jacket.
The new fit Mobster is a good jacket. But unfortunately the Hookless zippers must be a customer service nightmare...

X83

One of the Regulars
Well new project is done and shipped should be home next Monday horween natural steer hide western with gator pocket flaps and logo from my mind into reality looking fwd to see how it ages
Trying to put some time into really aging this aero sun burst Vic natural I will work on this one and the custom horween shacket if you guys want me to post the progress just let me know

Attachments

• IMG_2290.jpeg
    IMG_2290.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72

jr30

Familiar Face
About to wear a cross zip first time in my life :p
Hope brown boots aren't going to make it look weird lol

Contrary to some opinions, I think that black leather jackets can be combined with both brown and black boots and vice versa.
It would be ideal if different colors were made of different materials, for example shoes made of suede and jacket of full grain leather (or vice versa) - but it is not mandatory.

I think your Cross Zip looks cool, even though the pictures a bit dark. I am also thinking about an Aero Hooch Hauler but would prefer buttons...

Found this YT video...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner