Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Harley Davidson half-belt in supple cowhide. Korea made
FS in the classified

IMG_6370.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6379.jpeg
    IMG_6379.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52

TartuWolf

Practically Family
I think you need a shearling jacket. Normal leather looks pretty uncomfortable. It would be too cold for me ;-)
Perhaps one day I'll consider it. Leather jackets serve me well down to around -5c. Then I go for my wool coat or 740N heavy wool peacoat. Can layer quite a lot with those.
Today I was steaming in my jacket at +5c as I was walking quite rapidly. Had 3 layers under the jacket as well, which was a bit too much perhaps.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perhaps one day I'll consider it. Leather jackets serve me well down to around -5c. Then I go for my wool coat or 740N heavy wool peacoat. Can layer quite a lot with those.
Today I was steaming in my jacket at +5c as I was walking quite rapidly. Had 3 layers under the jacket as well, which was a bit too much perhaps.
That's the good thing about shearling. A layer under the jacket and always warm, never too cold and very rarely too hot. It regulates the heat really well.

Al 916

One Too Many
Wore this funky little jacket out yesterday, got a lot of weird out stares at the grocery store... Crossing the black and white theme jacket off my list. New to me Cushman half belt from a few years back.
View attachment 594687 View attachment 594688 View attachment 594689 View attachment 594690
Grocery store...I just walked the length of a Cotswold town (15 Antique shops, five charity and 67 Coffee) In my J-106, the looks I got..

If you don't know the Cotswolds it is a lovely part of England full of wood burning fires, thatched and non thatched Georgian and much older buildings, million pound cars, green wellies, tweed jackets and David Cameron - you get the picture

Cross Zips ehh.....

Last edited:

Fonzie

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner