Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Nacho

Practically Family
Thank you. I wear it fully zipped with throat latch closed. The latch comes off if you choose. Especially warm and a comfortable jacket to wear.

Do you or the moth have any ideas? The leather trim and buttons look similar. Never heard of a ZIP branded zipper. It has a Canadian feel.

Sorry, Terry. I have no clue on this one. This is the first time I've seen ZIP branded zipper as well. There aren't many resources on Canadian jackets. Will let you know if I find something.

Last edited:

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Day started out overcast and damp, so I thought it was going to be a gabardine kind of day. H Bar C:
20240306_152741.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
IMG_0640.jpeg

Buckboard suede trucker today. This is keeping me company until the Schott suede type 3 arrives. If it arrives. Left Amsterdam 2 weeks ago… anyway, I have hope still.
This buckboard I got from @ton312 the last time he hyper focused on suede truckers. The Schott is also a find from Tony during his current suede trucker phase
I’m just along for the ride lol

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 597511

Buckboard suede trucker today. This is keeping me company until the Schott suede type 3 arrives. If it arrives. Left Amsterdam 2 weeks ago… anyway, I have hope still.
This buckboard I got from @ton312 the last time he hyper focused on suede truckers. The Schott is also a find from Tony during his current suede trucker phase
I’m just along for the ride lol
The matching of the outfit to the backdrop is definitely advanced level TFL’ing

Nacho

Practically Family
Taubers cross zip late 70s - early 80s.

Short and square with some taper. Don’t know what leather it is, but it’s nice and shiny. It probably got stored in a bale so it had lots of wrinkles. I had to stuff it with pool noodle, pillows, rags and newspaper and spray water on it to get it back to shape. The process took a fews days, but well worth it. This dude is really something.

IMG_6261.jpeg

Ain’t nothing like a Taubers, man. Nothing like it.

IMG_6329.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner