Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gum

New in Town
Rainbow Country A2 today. Super hot in Sydney at the moment so I can only wear this in the office.

This jacket is breaking in nicely. The Shinki on this was thick. Being a larger than usual jacket, it’s taken a few soaks to get this leather to form around the shoulders. All good things take time aye.
IMG_2460.jpeg
IMG_2429.jpeg
IMG_2392.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
IMG_2411.jpeg
IMG_2420.jpeg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rainbow Country A2 today. Super hot in Sydney at the moment so I can only wear this in the office.

This jacket is breaking in nicely. The Shinki on this was thick. Being a larger than usual jacket, it’s taken a few soaks to get this leather to form around the shoulders. All good things take time aye.
View attachment 597756 View attachment 597757 View attachment 597758 View attachment 597759 View attachment 597760 View attachment 597761
How are you wearing leather in Sydney today, its 29 degrees C!!
Nice jacket and fit though

Gum

New in Town
How are you wearing leather in Sydney today, its 29 degrees C!!
Nice jacket and fit though
Only wearing it inside today. Aircon in the office is always blasting it’s great way to get some wear in and break in a jacket for winter.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Taubers cross zip late 70s - early 80s.

Short and square with some taper. Don’t know what leather it is, but it’s nice and shiny. It probably got stored in a bale so it had lots of wrinkles. I had to stuff it with pool noodle, pillows, rags and newspaper and spray water on it to get it back to shape. The process took a fews days, but well worth it. This dude is really something.

View attachment 597728

Ain’t nothing like a Taubers, man. Nothing like it.

View attachment 597726
View attachment 597727
Man... What a jacket! I must take a Taubers. I already knew that, but now it's a duty.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Looks amazing on you! Welcome to Club ‘76 ;)

Thanks mate! You weren’t wrong about the fit. Tag size 42 but it fits like a slim 40.
Really top quality jacket.
Wow H, one hell of a jacket, ain’t it?

Fits you extremely well.

Thanks man, I am super happy with this! Fit feels very tailored and flattering.

Even the leather is nice, which is rare for the 70’s. Really top quality piece.

mumpy

A-List Customer
Those are such elegant woolies. Love the way they drape. They fit a little on the blousy side, hey? You guys happen to know the name of that model?

And what do you two think of Tenderloin jackets in general?

I've seen a few in the wild and they're quite reasonably priced.
I am normally a size 40 (40 inch chest) and this one is a size 40 can easily wear it over a thick sweater. I don't know what the name of it is and doesn't seem to mention on the label. This is 90% wool and 10% nylon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner