Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Pipe Tobacco Are You Smoking Today ?

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
My very frugal immigrant grandfather Costanzo Procaccini used to grind up and smoke all of the butts from his Parodi cigars in his pipe. While I won't do that, I do take all of the leftover bits that won't fill a bowl from tins and pouches and throw them together in a jar together. Sacrilege? Maybe. But that is what I'm smoking today.
Odds and ends. Bits and pieces. 20210925_082729.jpg

52Styleline

A-List Customer
My very frugal immigrant grandfather Costanzo Procaccini used to grind up and smoke all of the butts from his Parodi cigars in his pipe. While I won't do that, I do take all of the leftover bits that won't fill a bowl from tins and pouches and throw them together in a jar together. Sacrilege? Maybe. But that is what I'm smoking today.
Odds and ends. Bits and pieces. View attachment 363869
I do the same. I call it my "Odds and Sods Blend"

Mm25

One Too Many
Today, I wanted an English blend.
My local tobacconist has closed.

I stopped at three supposed shops, which turned out to be cigarettes, hookah, and vape crap.

At one shop I had to describe tinned pipe tobacco multiple times before the clerk understood what I was asking and then he said “Oh, like old school”.

I guess I’ll order online, but I really like a local place where I can spend less than $75.00 without having to pay for shipping.
ugh

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Today, I wanted an English blend.
My local tobacconist has closed.

I stopped at three supposed shops, which turned out to be cigarettes, hookah, and vape crap.

At one shop I had to describe tinned pipe tobacco multiple times before the clerk understood what I was asking and then he said “Oh, like old school”.

I guess I’ll order online, but I really like a local place where I can spend less than $75.00 without having to pay for shipping.
ugh
I feel your pain.

Mm25

One Too Many
Shipment arrived and I started by trying the C&D Mississippi Mud.
First impression is, I expected more taste. It’s not bad, just no punch to the flavors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk