Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What style of trousers?

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Daniel,

PM me with your waist size, I run into these slacks all the times at thrift stores, and I have a handful that really don't fit me too well. I see that your on the central coast..so am I!

jml90

One of the Regulars
I could buy pants like that new from my local tailor all of his pants are longer rise

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
BellyTank said:
Tapered, creased and cuffed(any combination or individually)trousers look atrocious with clumpy/clunky shoes or boots, as seen in the JD photos above.
Just terrible!

Ptui!

B
T

true enough, though it seems they have a precedent......

roc.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
resortes805 said:
Daniel,

PM me with your waist size, I run into these slacks all the times at thrift stores, and I have a handful that really don't fit me too well. I see that your on the central coast..so am I!

Message sent. Thanks.

Cheers!

Dan

jml90

One of the Regulars
BellyTank said:
Tapered, creased and cuffed(any combination or individually)trousers look atrocious with clumpy/clunky shoes or boots, as seen in the JD photos above.
Just terrible!

Ptui!

B
T
Ah yes I saw the new Superman and Lex wears command boots with his trousers tucked in. Mind you this is with his wonderful suits

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
I think they really are European 40s trowsers. Me and my boyfriend got a pair of those on ebay (they were dated 40s) and they just look like that (ok, the colour is a bit different, but the cut is exactly the same). Unfortunetly those don´t have any tag in them so I can´t tell the brand and if this one was made in Germany or somewhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo