Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
The Great Race with Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis. A hilarious slapstick comedy set in 1910. I can't remember when I last laughed so hard and often during a movie. Thoroughly enjoyable.

2075rami

One of the Regulars
Wind Chill. A sleeper with Emily Blunt that I had never even heard of. I stumbled upon it on Crackle this evening. A little weird, but entertaining, nonetheless. I give it an 8/10.

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

2075rami

One of the Regulars
The Andromeda Strain (1971). Near global destruction by an alien virus? Secret government labs? Zero special effects in a science fiction movie?! Well, sign me up!!

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

The Great Race with Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis. A hilarious slapstick comedy set in 1910. I can't remember when I last laughed so hard and often during a movie. Thoroughly enjoyable.

When I was a kid the local TV station used to show that movie fairly often. And every time they did it was as special event to me. :)

Push the button, Max...
[video=youtube;R3Igz5SfBCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Igz5SfBCE[/video]

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
God's Little Acre.
Not all Southerners are like this, just to add a disclaimer to my post. :)
Interesting movie, with Buddy Hackett, Michael Landon, and Tina Louise just to name a few of the stars.
A man doesn't want to farm his land, instead he wants to dig it up in search of gold.

Maltese

One of the Regulars
lol Thanks ! You know I have seen AOD several times but maybe Evil dead 2 once years ago.
I was looking to see what new films were on Amazon prime today I could watch for free and there it was .
Truly forgot how FUNNY this gem is. They really don't make movies like this anymore . Let me know the next time you see a guy arguing with a decapitated zombie head in a vice telling it your done! LOL . So Priceless lol

lol Thanks ! You know I have seen AOD several times but maybe Evil dead 2 once years ago.
I was looking to see what new films were on Amazon prime today I could watch for free and there it was .
Truly forgot how FUNNY this gem is. They really don't make movies like this anymore . Let me know the next time you see a guy arguing with a decapitated zombie head in a vice telling it your done! LOL . So Priceless lol
Yeah, it was very funny. I am sure you won't see that in the new "reimagined" ones. :rolleyes:

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Iron Man 3.
If you like writer Shane Black's 80's action flicks, you'll enjoy this (it even takes placeduring Christmas like all those movies did).
But as far as super hero movies go, well this leaves alot to be desired. And after The Avengers it's weird that that IM3 is not for kids AT ALL.

wsc

New in Town
Just watched Jason and the argonauts with my oldest boy yesterday, I may have built it up too much, not as good as I remember as a kid

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Just watched Jason and the argonauts with my oldest boy yesterday, I may have built it up too much, not as good as I remember as a kid

Things rarely are... still an enjoyable movie though. Saw Clash of the Titians, not too long ago, also with my eldest boy, and he really liked it... I then bought the remake, and what a pile of pants that was :yuck: I'll take the old Ray Harryhausen version anyday, even if do have to watch it with rose tinted specs :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo