Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

With or without Raymond Bore! I've never seen a more dispassionate performance...
Dispassionate? He was suffering from P.T.S.D. 'cuz a building fell on top of him! He...uhhh...yeah, not one of Burr's better performances, but that might have been what Terry O. Morse (who directed the "American" segments) wanted from him. Still, in my opinion Godzilla, King of the Monsters is a better movie than any of the sequels, and is only surpassed by the original Gojira.

Ghost Rider

One of the Regulars
I visit the cinema on average just once per year - I watch most films on an aircraft Monitor ;). Last Weekend my wife and I did our annual cinema visit to watch, ahem, Paddington :rolleyes:. It was actually not a bad film, and, his hat played a relatively central role in the story...

blue.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hawking (2004) Hard to believe the disease struck him over 50 years ago! Also, hard to believe he is 73 now. Not bad, considering they only gave him two years to live!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Whispering Smith" - Better than average technicolor oater with Alan Ladd at his quiet understated best as a Railroad cop sent out to clean up a band of brigands pillaging the lines. Reminds me why Westerns were so popular then, good was good, bad was bad and nary a shade of grey. Put your mind on hold and watch the gunplay.

Worf

Edward

Bartender
The Interview

Doe it even vaugely live up to the hype?

Hawking (2004) Hard to believe the disease struck him over 50 years ago! Also, hard to believe he is 73 now. Not bad, considering they only gave him two years to live!

Was that the made-for-television version the BBC some years ago? I remember it being pretty good. A then still relativdely unknown Benedict Cumberbatch in the titular role.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Doe it even vaugely live up to the hype?

Was that the made-for-television version the BBC some years ago? I remember it being pretty good. A then still relativdely unknown Benedict Cumberbatch in the titular role.

I had to look it up, but, yes it was. I had never seen it before. Hard to believe he got a PHD while his body was going down hill! Hard enough with a sound body. Then again, he had an extra sound mind compared to the rest of us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy