Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I followed it up with another 80's great.... Buckaroo Banzai, Adventures in the 8th Dimension.

Haven't seen that in years! Definitely should see it again. SO cheesy! lol

I watched To Kill a Mockingbird...the 50th anniversary. But this time, the President of The United States introduced it.

Loved the book & the movie. I was surprised to find out that was Robert Duvall's first film.

Quicksand---the real movie:
220px-Quicksand.jpg

The Brasher Doubloon (1947)
Based on Raymond Chandler's The High Window this film also features a young Conrad Janis who's probably best known as Fred McConnell on Mork and Mindy and for his numerous appearances with his dixieland jazz band on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson back in the '70s and '80s.

The Brasher Doubloon (1947)
Based on Raymond Chandler's The High Window this film also features a young Conrad Janis who's probably best known as Fred McConnell on Mork and Mindy and for his numerous appearances with his dixieland jazz band on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson back in the '70s and '80s.

Interestingly, there really is a Brasher Doubloon:
images

Edward

Bartender
Love Blade Runner. Plan to buy on BD soon. Really wanting to buy a full Deckard costume.... got the tie so far, but not the coat, shirt, jacket, gun....

Saw Wrath of the Titans tonight. Massive deviation from the original mythology, but great fun.

Rathdown

Practically Family
Just back from Hunger Games... a 5 on the 10 scale, if ever there was one. Slow, with a disjointed opening, and a damp squib of a non-ending. "Twilight" fans, I'm sure will love it, if the comments made by the Mary Baldwin College students sitting next to me are anything to go by.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday: a movie my bf pulled from his very eclectic film collection for me and my teens to see- the 1946 film "Till the Clouds Roll By", about songwriter Jerome Kern.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy