Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

BigFitz

Practically Family
"The Sunshine Boys" Hadn't seen it in awhile, Walter Matthau was hilarious. Haven't laughed out loud watching a movie in a long time.
sun.jpg

ENTER!
the_sunshine1.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Been watching a lot of horror recently. Last night, it was Jennifer's Body on the television, but the highlight of the weekend for me was Friday night, when a friend invited me to join her at a screening for which she won tickets - the UK premier of REC 3 at the Frightfest event here in London. Fantastic film, with the most original concept for the true nature of zombies I think I have ever seen.

Been watching a lot of horror recently. Last night, it was Jennifer's Body on the television, but the highlight of the weekend for me was Friday night, when a friend invited me to join her at a screening for which she won tickets - the UK premier of REC 3 at the Frightfest event here in London. Fantastic film, with the most original concept for the true nature of zombies I think I have ever seen.
Really? Heard it was bad, but will surely try if you dig it. I'll see 99% of horror movies given the chance. ;)

kiwilrdg

A-List Customer
I watched Hugo yesterday.

Beautiful train station and night views of Paris, wonderful clothing, and the fanciful tower clocks that he actually lived in made a great story even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot