Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
Once A Thief (1965) starring Alain Delon, Anne Margret and Jack Palance.

Not too bad. I thought the movie actually got better in the last third.

It seems as though it was probably considered "modern" film making in 1965, even though it was shot in black & white.

In saying all of that, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

- Ian

Mr. Godfrey

Practically Family
Pursuit to Algiers.

image.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Kingsmen" - Rented this on Roku the other night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved it MUCH more than "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." that I saw last week. This film does more successfully, what XXX tried to do several years ago... bring the superspy into this century. I loved the kid and his mentor and followed the whole plot with glee. Hell, I even liked the exploding heads. I'm pretty sure this LOST money, but I'd pay to see a sequel! Worth a look.

Worf

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I hated and loathed The Kingsmen. :D After I was done watching it, I thought, Well, there's two hours of my life I'll never get back...

cm289

One of the Regulars
The Drop on HBO starring Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini (his last film). A little predictable but I liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated and loathed The Kingsmen. :D After I was done watching it, I thought, Well, there's two hours of my life I'll never get back...

Hmm, Worf loves it / AmateisGal hates it - two of my favorite Fedora Lounge members as antipodes - what to do? I must watch and see what the contrariety is all about. :) Any word on this movie from the Lizzie side of the house?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I enjoyed The Kingsmen, kind of a cross between James Bond and Hot Fuzz, with a dash of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Thoroughly enjoyed the exploding heads, never seen that done in a funnier manner.

Just finished "The Thing That Couldn't Die" (1958). A few creepy moments and some cool cars, but overall it would've been much better as a half hour TV show instead of a movie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy