Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Jovan

Suspended
Spiffy said:
I agree with Jovan, the comic is brilliant, and includes sheet music (sort of). Keep it on your shelf, impress your friends, enjoy the awesome 80's costumes and political paranoia...at least until your rat ex-boyfriend makes off with your copy...
I just wish I could read sheet music.

kiltie

Practically Family
The Awful Truth

NoirDame - did you watch that on TCM the other night? I was so pleased to see it for the second time in two months. Could go on a page 'bout how and why that movie is good. Funny stuff.

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
kiltie said:
NoirDame - did you watch that on TCM the other night? I was so pleased to see it for the second time in two months. Could go on a page 'bout how and why that movie is good. Funny stuff.

Yes, we record and watch TCM like nobody's business over here. My husband isn't so much into vintage stuff like me but he enjoys the movies...especially the women! ;)

I also love one of the other films Grant and Dunne were in "My Favorite Wife" which I also have scheduled to Tivo.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
I do sometimes wonder what happened after she says, "Goodniiight..." lol

LOL, indeed!

There's some great lines in that:

Jerry Warriner: In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.

Dan: Glad to know you.
Jerry Warriner: Well, how can you be glad to know me? I know how I'd feel if I was sitting with a girl and her husband walked in.
Lucy Warriner: I'll bet you do.

and my favorite:

Jerry Warriner: And if you get bored in Oklahoma City, you can always go over to Tulsa for the weekend!

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Age of Innocence. It's been so long since I've seen this movie that it felt like watching it again for the first time. Really gorgeous, frustrating, educational, and entertaining--what a bargain! lol

ageofinnocenceSPLASH.jpg

vonwotan

Practically Family
Bright Young Things

Just watching Bright Young Things and besides enjoying the movie I'm dying to find out who made, where to find, the very dark brown velvet finish fedora that Miles wears to the race track. I also really like the wardrobes in this movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy