Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Hondo

One Too Many
Watch it late at night when its raining (Devilish laughter) lol
I saw that one at a drive-in theater during the rain with girlfriend,
Always jumpy :D

puretxnxt said:
I watched "Suspiria" last night. It doesn't matter that I've watched it 20 times already it always makes me jumpy afterwards.

When I first moved out I lived out in the country by myself and for whatever reason I decided to watch it by myself. It was awful. I couldn't sleep the whole night and the fact that I had watched "the sentinel" before didn't help.
Hondo said:
Watch it late at night when its raining (Devilish laughter) lol
I saw that one at a drive-in theater during the rain with girlfriend,
Always jumpy :D

Edward

Bartender
Recently saw The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. A difficult watch to some degree, though worth it - even with the horrific ending. In concentrating on one victim of the Holocaust, it makes it all the more shocking (reminds me of Stalin's famous maxim that "one death is a tragedy, one million is a statistic.").

carter

I'll Lock Up
There Will Be Blood. Now I know why Daniel Day Lewis won the Academy Award for Best Actor. Astounding performance.

"I'm finished."

Carter

Daniel Craig - "Layer Cake"

LAYER CAKE

I watched this film Tuesday evening with friends. It is a complex film about drug smuggling and the European underworld as related to England.

Daniel Craig plays a smart guy that is more of a dynamic accountant that has put together a team for distribution for an underworld boss. He has made enough to retire and do what he wants, but gets seriously sidetracked by a series of situations instigated by his boss that all go very much against his operating rules. Subterfuge ensues.

Well done, I reccomend highly!:eusa_clap

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I watched The Big Sleep this morning - they don't make them like that anymore that's for sure!

The movie is part of a box set with The Maltese Falcon, Key Largo and To Have & Have Not - looking forward to watching the rest of them.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Nothing on tonight so I'm going with a '90's classic, "Pulp Fiction".
Who didn't like this one?
I may go out later for a Royale with cheese...

Akubra Man

One of the Regulars
Open Range .. great performances from the big names: Duval and Costner. Enjoyed the performances of a good number of Canadian actors who filled in the smaller parts as well. It was filmed in Alberta, Canada I believe. It is very similar to Montana cow country

carter

I'll Lock Up
Picnic at Hanging Rock (1975) directed by Peter Weir. Two Australian schoolgirls and their governess go missing while picnicing and are never found. Weird pan flute music by Zamfir.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Saw "The Departed" for the first time yesterday. Amazing film with some stunning performances. I'd watch it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy