Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The new American Masters documentary about Johnny Carson. Well worth seeing, particularly if you're too young to have watched his Tonight Show and don't really understand what a titanic figure Carson was to TV, and America.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Jake Joins The Army

The new Two & A Half Men. Jake joined the Army, pretty funny, if theres two people who should not be in the Army it's Jake and Eldrige!

DNO

One Too Many
Premier episode of Hatfields and McCoys. It's hard to understand how they could promote such a third rate production with a straight face. I could feel my brain cells dying. First and last episode for me.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
River Monsters.

Me too! I love Jeremy Wade. Quite the adventurer. Did you happen to catch the behind-the-scenes episode?

I am rediscovering Jeeves and Wooster thanks to YouTube. I had them all taped when they were on PBS oh so many years ago, but I'm afraid the VHS tape didn't hold up well.

Me too! I love Jeremy Wade. Quite the adventurer. Did you happen to catch the behind-the-scenes episode?

I am rediscovering Jeeves and Wooster thanks to YouTube. I had them all taped when they were on PBS oh so many years ago, but I'm afraid the VHS tape didn't hold up well.

I didn't see the behind the scenes episode. I did catch the Mermaids thing though. :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart