Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Lately I've been positively glued to the X-Files on Netflix. I watched it the first time around on TV, but re-watching it has been fun. And not just because I have a wicked, long-standing crush on Agent Mulder... sigh.

Purchased the first four seasons on dvd this past weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed the show in its original run and can't wait to devote part of my summer vacation to rewatching it at my leisure.
:D

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Today my husband is ill again, so I'm home with him and we're watching something on Food Network about the evolution of canned food. Yep, we're exciting people.

It was a great show. And I loved Sculley! Don't hide lol

:lol: My husband loves Scully, too. Not that he has a thing for redheads or anything... :lol:

Purchased the first four seasons on dvd this past weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed the show in its original run and can't wait to devote part of my summer vacation to rewatching it at my leisure.
:D

It is a fun show, glad to see so many others enjoy it! Cerebral, but with just the right amount of humor and overall spookiness.

O2BSwank

One of the Regulars
My son recently started riding a motorcycle and he is a fan of sports cars. I rode bikes for over twenty five years and have owned a couple of sports cars myself. I was telling my son about some Dick Van Dyke Show episodes that I remembered from the 60's when I was a kid. One was about Rob buying a motorcycle and the other was about him buying a sports car. It's funny how all the prejudices about bike riding were displayed. Sports cars were also suspect in the 50's and early 60's, no wonder we young folks had to revolt! You tube is so great, found those episodes and we both enjoyed them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24