Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

This morning on the pre-fight show the commentator mentioned fights on Sunday at 8pm on the regular Fox channel. Perhaps she misspoke and fired me up for nothing. I'm waiting to see if they announce it again. Maybe she did mean next Saturday.
HD

This morning on the pre-fight show the commentator mentioned fights on Sunday at 8pm on the regular Fox channel. Perhaps she misspoke and fired me up for nothing. I'm waiting to see if they announce it again. Maybe she did mean next Saturday.
HD

I am wondering if she meant the "UFC's Road to the Octagon" which will showcase next weekend's Dillashaw/Barão fight.
:D

I've been watching "The Astronaut Wives Club " Love the fashion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agreed on the fashion, but I could not get into it. I made it half way through the first episode (which isn't fair, I should have given it more time), but the writing was so two dimensional and the plot was so beyond obvious that I just lost interest. Sometimes the fashion and period sets can overcome some not great character development and story telling ("Call the Midwife" comes to mind), but this seemed almost intentionally bad.

Hell on Wheels new episode. The Swede continues his evil ways.
"The beginning of the end." Sort of, anyway. Allegedly they're going to air the first seven episodes of this final season now, then air the last seven episodes some time in 2016. I know the show is costly and time-consuming to produce, but... :suspicious:

Otherwise, it seems not much has changed for "our hero" Bohannon; new job, new locations, new characters, same old problems. At the very least, it should be interesting to see how far The Swede's delusions take him into the rabbit hole.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Mummies Alive: The Gunslinger Mummy. This was a great series, I hope they do more next season! Hard to believe, in this day and age, you can display the remains of someone in your curio shop? [video=youtube;zBCI641qHsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBCI641qHsQ[/video]

...Hard to believe, in this day and age, you can display the remains of someone in your curio shop?
You can even sell them, as long as the remains are not viable for transplantation into a living person...not in the state of New York, at least. This question came up in a first-season episode of the Discovery Channel series Oddities when the co-owners of a Manhattan curios shop called Obscura Antiques & Oddities were presented with the opportunity to purchase a mummified hand. Television being what it is, I'm sure they already knew the answer but they went through the motions for the home audience.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Allegedly they're going to air the first seven episodes of this final season now, then air the last seven episodes some time in 2016.
AMC can f' off.

episode 2 of Ray Donovan. This show is nothing special, but it is also solid. Good episode to what looks like another good season. What's the deal with Katie Holmes having braces?

Humans. Really enjoying this series so far.

Halt and Catch Fire. I don't know why I keep watching this.

Hell on Wheels. Good opening episode. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks Anson Mount is a good actor.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Restoration Garage. One of the few reality shows I will watch, only because of what they did recreating the Bugatti-Aerolithe, they are the real deal! I do get a kick, when the owner David, is with his buddy Larry at the auctions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points