Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Dracula's Bram Stoker - Very good and detailed documentary about the Irish author.

Ballybrando - documentary about the ill-fated movie, Divine Rapture, which was filmed in Ireland and starred Marlon Brando, Debra Winger and Johnny Depp - filming was shut down after 10 days.

Morecambe & Wise 1970 Christmas Special
Highlights:
Sawing Peter Cushing in Half 5:28
Eric Porter performing If They Could See Me Now with Eric & Ernie 22:39
Edward Woodward performing The Way You Look Tonight 37:45

[video=youtube;taY1OhdMCHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taY1OhdMCHY&list=FLyUcaWtQXNUGP4o2-KwGf0g[/video]

Last edited:
It was where Andy and Barney go to visit the Darlin's and they do a song that my family and I listen to on a weekly basis.

[video=youtube;Pd_WJIrxApI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd_WJIrxApI[/video]

I actually spent a good portion of today thinking about that Jerry Lee album!

No, but that is my dad's favorite episode, or one of them!

That wasn't the one where they were trying to marry Andy into the family was it? :p

I bet you did. The expert had no problem recognizing the voice. :p

It is one of mine too. :p

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Storage Wars. Hubby is addicted to that show, and I have to admit, Barry makes me laugh. Unbelievable what some people put in those storage lockers.

Feraud

Bartender
Watched the season premier episodes of Portlandia and The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. Jon Hamm made a funny cameo as a valet in the latter show.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
On Storage Wars: Texas, one guy found some photos that he had to turn into the police. I still wonder what they were, though I probably don't want to know...

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I watched Star Trek, The Enemy Within, the evil Kirk clone one. Actually, I downloaded it last night to my iPhone. It's definitely up there I think, one of my favorite episodes!

Dixie_Amazon

Practically Family
Person of Interest
Seriously hooked on this show. Caviezel portrayal of Reese reminds me of Clint Eastwood somewhat. I enjoy Michael Emerson and Taraji Henson too.

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I watched Star Trek, The Enemy Within, the evil Kirk clone one. Actually, I downloaded it last night to my iPhone. It's definitely up there I think, one of my favorite episodes!

My daughter loves that episode! She says you can tell the two apart because Evil Kirk is wearing black eye-liner! lol

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Over Christmas I managed to get seriously addicted to The Professionals, and I now need my daily fix. Not having grown up in the UK, I missed it the first time around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael