Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

DNO

One Too Many
Titanic: The Aftermath. Two hour documentary on the recovery of bodies from the sinking. I thought I was about Titaniced out but this was interesting, despite the foolish producers dressing up the actors portraying the Mackay-Bennett crew members in WW2 vintage U.S. Navy uniforms. Why can't these people do a little basic research?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Game of Thrones

+1 After this looooong wait (or so it seemed) they spent a whole lot of time doing absolutely nothing. Wonder who ordered the Gold Cloaks to go all "Old Testament" on the kids? That's gonna come back to haunt somebody.... Stannis... nasty cuss ain't he? But he had the right idea puttin' the word out on Joffery via the "Ravenet". Sigh...

Worf

Titanic: The Aftermath. Two hour documentary on the recovery of bodies from the sinking. I thought I was about Titaniced out but this was interesting, despite the foolish producers dressing up the actors portraying the Mackay-Bennett crew members in WW2 vintage U.S. Navy uniforms. Why can't these people do a little basic research?

I remember one of the Titanic documentaries where the re-created historic scenes were filmed on the Queen Mary which of course looks nothing like the Titanic.

+1 After this looooong wait (or so it seemed) they spent a whole lot of time doing absolutely nothing. Wonder who ordered the Gold Cloaks to go all "Old Testament" on the kids? That's gonna come back to haunt somebody.... Stannis... nasty cuss ain't he? But he had the right idea puttin' the word out on Joffery via the "Ravenet". Sigh...

Worf

Yes, now even crazy Joffrey knows he is the product of incest. :eusa_doh::eeek: Stannis isn't going to succeed though. Probably the crazy King Joffrey's mother.:rolleyes:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Yes, now even crazy Joffrey knows he is the product of incest. :eusa_doh::eeek: Stannis isn't going to succeed though. Probably the crazy King Joffrey's mother.:rolleyes:
I, for one, wouldn't bet against her. I just want to see little King Joffrey's head on a spike and I want to DVR it so I can watch it over and over and over again! I liked how Tyrion showed up at his nephew's "Name Day" with all his boys, including Shaga the Stone Crow in tow. Nobodies going to mess with him with that crew around, not even the Hound!

Worf

I, for one, wouldn't bet against her. I just want to see little King Joffrey's head on a spike and I want to DVR it so I can watch it over and over and over again! I liked how Tyrion showed up at his nephew's "Name Day" with all his boys, including Shaga the Stone Crow in tow. Nobodies going to mess with him with that crew around, not even the Hound!

Worf

The small guy isn't short on personality or brains. :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Saving The Titanic

Saving The Titanic. A very interesting documentary about the men in the boiler and engine rooms. They kept the lights on and the pumps working, saving hundreds of lives who would have been stumbling around in the dark, or drowned if the pumps went off, allowing her to sink faster! None of the Electricians, or senior Engineers survived.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Maharajas' Motor Car

The Maharajas' Motor Car. About the Rolls Royce's of Indian royalty. Some of the most beautiful cars ever made!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran