Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Kirk H.

One Too Many
"The Night Watch". A BBC production, it's set in the 40's during & after WW2. The production values were excellent & the costuming was really good too.
b012mb0r_640_360.jpg

That looks interesting. Is it anything like Foyle's War? Is it available in the US?

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
Grimm... It makes me happy to see modern fairy tales, and in the vein of how they were originally told. Cool spin on the premise, too.

Last edited:

m0nk

One Too Many
Grimm... It makes me happy to see modern fairy tales, and in the vein of how they were originally told. Cool spin on the premise, too.
Yeah, I really like this one too... my wife, not so much...

I have been introducing her to Nero Wolfe and she really enjoys that one, especially since she's a fan of Timothy Hutton. We watched some of that last night. And at the moment, I wish I were home right now watching a Phineas and Ferb marathon with the kids, but instead I'm stuck working today.

2 episodes of Dark Shadows and 1 of Poirot. Thank you instant stream!

I went through almost all of Dark Shadows on Netflix! Loved that show, but wow, when I was a kid I had no clue how cruddy the sets were lol
You see "brick" walls move when someone walks by and the breeze moves them! That was what got me into "horror" after school. Looking forward to the movie.

Feraud

Bartender
I burned a few brain cells watching Knights of Mayhem. Picture fat, bored American men endangering horses and you get the idea. It was exceptionally awful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy