Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Last edited:

Connery

One Too Many
He once called himself "...the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you'll ever meet." His story is blood chilling. The thing is he was accepted to law school, not on his grades, but on the strength of letters of recommendations of University of Washington psychology professors. How is that for nuts.[/QUOTE]

I suppose it takes one to know one. :p

You can say that again............lol

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
I'm catching up on old episodes of "The thick of it". Peter Capaldi is fantastic as Malcolm Tucker & a world away from the character he played in Local Hero. I can't possibly post a youtube clip as it has the best creative use of profanity in a television series ever.
article-1175489-0498FE91000005DC-16_306x315.jpg

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like the tropics.
I like the drama..
I don't like blood gushing out of people, limbs being amputated..
..and I don't even like "doctor shows"

But, all in all.. this one is a (this is how we say it here) "A show to put your mind to pasture with the cows"

Off the map
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587694/

..it's not even a good "doctor series".. but, It's good enough. I t has what I need in the winter: It happens in the tropical forest

Call me shallow. ;)

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...and I'm watching telenovelas.. AGAIN.

(to tell the truth, that's how I learned Spanish) [huh]

El Rostro de Analía

[video=youtube;WRbJ53ZWzKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRbJ53ZWzKs[/video]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Rostro_de_Analía

Oh, yes..
The bad folks are SO BAD you can't wait for them to suffer at the ending.. and the good ones are so good.. it kinda makes you sick. :rofl:

MikePotts

Practically Family
This Christmas, as my dear wife will be at work until the wee small hours of Wednesday morning, I'm treating myself to a re-re-re watching of the BBC series "House of Cards" starring the deliciously evil "F.U.", Francis Urquhart played by Ian Richardson:
imagesCANQAEB3.jpg

MP

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
That's a great show. I haven't seen it since its first run in the US. I'll have to revisit it.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Spent some time with the nephew a couple days ago & surprisingly it wasn't Spongebob, but Phineas & Ferb. Come to think of it, it's usually Phineas & Ferb. :confused:

lol

One of my best friends/co-workers often starts his stories with "So, I was watching Phineas and Ferb today." His fiance has a little girl, so he watches a lot of kid's shows. We love to give him the business about it, though!

Spent some time with the nephew a couple days ago & surprisingly it wasn't Spongebob, but Phineas & Ferb. Come to think of it, it's usually Phineas & Ferb. :confused:

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy