Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I just about spit beer all over my computer! lol lol lol

Tom Selleck is the man.

Indeed! But don't forget Rick, TC and Higgins! ;0

Geez, that was a while ago. :p I should go see if I can find some of those old episodes again.:D

It was fun watching it! Brings back memories. ;0

Did they wear OP Shorts in Magnum P.I.????

Why yes, yes he did. Those too short shorts, I believe were from OP! Gosh, I hadn't heard of that brand since junior high school!
X
BD

Edward

Bartender
Spent a fair chunk of the weekend just past watching Twin Peaks. I've just picked up the latest DVD box set, and am working my way through the lot from pilot onwards - complete with Log Lady intros, of course. As wonderful as I remember it being.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
As is my wont, I surfed back and forth between two things. I was watching a documentary about finding a late Egyptian Pharaoh's mummy (Psusennes 1070 to 1032 BCE, VERY interesting), and the rerun of the Knicks - Lakers game from last Friday in which the new super sensation, Jeremy Lin scored 39 points at the Garden. Haven't watch a pro basketball game in YEARS. It was fun!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Spent a fair chunk of the weekend just past watching Twin Peaks. I've just picked up the latest DVD box set, and am working my way through the lot from pilot onwards - complete with Log Lady intros, of course. As wonderful as I remember it being.

I'm a huge TP fan also and have it on dvd. I haven't re-watched the series in a few years though. I especially love the first season, the second isn't as good in my opinion. And I adore Audrey! ;0
X
BD

Nathan

Familiar Face
I gave the uber-hyped Smash pilot a look.

I wasn't impressed, apart from Megan Hilty, who clearly has the right stuff to be a star. But nothing else grabbed me - not the newly composed songs, not the "dramatic backstage Broadway realism", not the supposedly fascinating raiding of Marilyn's legacy (again!), and not the allegedly vividly interesting characters who are all standard stereotypes. I think its chances of "saving" NBC's primetime lineup are slim at best...

Boy would I agree! I changed channels after the "baseball number." Just more smarmy Marilyn schmaltz...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24